20.3.09

Time Passed So Fast...1 Day Like 1 Hour~

Hello everybody...i want to tell ur whats im do today~!Ok!Today..same,no change...It's Boring Day~!=)I woke up at 11 then Online...after that i go out take my breakfast....after breakfast already 12++ lurr....Almost 1.00~`finally I Reached home then just continue online^^so..my fingers start dancing on keyboard...haha!!I mean type words larr..chat with fren~~!lolz.xD n then I online till around 4..go rest a while and do somethings=)so..at night....like 7 something,my family and I go out for dinner..=PWoW!!yummy..i eat Nasi Lemak..yup~not bAd...till 9++ only come back home~!!
Well...now already 10.00++ Im so tired today**why eh??lol~!


Done!That's All About Today..Nothing Special larr~~

Nights All....MuAckzz...

Swe3t Dr3@m...Zzzz

Missing You..hope you can do the same~NiT3zz


沒有留言: