6.4.09

Bad Day!!

Aiya...today ah unlucky la...!!
lol..coz my uncle lo...dun wan check properly the bus...
then today cant start the bus./.
wooow...nasib baik i wait bus there...those samad ppl got bring their handphone.
so...they call uncle y so late aldi oso not yet come fetch us~!
my godd!!they ask already uncle said,oh sorry my bus the engine won't start!!
Oh no~~y like tat??
SHIT!!i ask my fren(chi yan) 'how'?
then her mum there,she go and ask her mum to fetch us go skul~!those samad students paksa go skul ownself~!
arrhhgg..chi yan mum damn angry la!!lol.ask us y uncle so not Irresponsible!!!
made us like so po stand at there wait uncle so long~~>
haiz..but luckily chi yan de mother can fetch me go skul..THANKS!
when arrive to skul,all go skul by my bus'don't worry be happy' de TP girls din come to skul,but still got some is come de la..
those din come de ALL BECAUSE OF UNCLE!!!!!!...
lol...UNLUCKY UNLUCKY UNLUCKY!!!
Monday only then unlucky things happened~..


And Then..today my skul basketball team got a competiton at another skull...
But!LOSEaldi..every year also like that one~!
ok!Lastly,i just want to say 'TODAY DAMN UNLUCKY'
THE END~!bye...

沒有留言: